Thursday, April 26, 2012

HALLO? I just bought ASUS GT430 1GB DDR3 and it has full DX11 support,My question is which OS to chose XP or 7?

1gb ram is the minimum requirement for Windows 7. This option will have slower performance. If you can get another gig of ram then you should be golden.

Windows XP support has ended from MS.|||Depends on what you are doing. Win7 is superior when it comes to security, XP would be good if playing older PC games and software.|||I've use every operating system from Microsoft since 3.1 and I can say for sure that Win7 is the best platform that has ever come out of the Redmond Washington campus. It's fast and feature rich. And it extremely stable. Yeah, it looks different, and some of the background screens have changed. But once your comfortable with it, you'll never look back.

I'm a computer tech, and I do keep XP loaded on one of my machines, but it's just there so that I can look up stuff to answer questions on this forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment