Thursday, April 26, 2012

Is the NVIDIA GT430 capable of something like Battlefield 3 on low graphics? (read description)?

I am buying a pc and I was wondering about the graphics card to get with it. I don't care about FPS too much (30+ is always good but I'm happy with 20) and I just want to be able to run the game to play with my friends so I don't care about graphics quality at all.|||Stream Processors 96

DDR3 128bit.



you are below the 8800GT it ask's for which is 256 bit 112 Stream processors



http://bf3blog.com/battlefield-3-system-…|||It'll manage at low settings, but not by much. Why the GT 430? For about the same price you could get a Radeon 5570 that's decidedly faster, or for a few more, a 5670. Nvidia is a rotten choice below the $100 price point. They just don't have anything that can compete with AMD as far as bang for your buck.|||for campaign it will run fine as far as multiplayer it gonna lag bad.|||If graphics don't matter to you then any card will do. But realistically, if you want it to just run, then you're going to need a graphics card that at least meets the minimum standard so your computer doesn't freeze up due to all the activity.|||what your resolution ?! if 1080 that will be running lowest settings

if lower .. that should be fine i gess

No comments:

Post a Comment